Lucille M. Klehm Technology Education Award
The following criteria must be met:
1. Nominations for the award shall be made under the procedures to be determined by the Committee.
2. The recipient must be a full-time student, majoring in Career and Technical Education with an emphasis in Technology Education.
Only if there is no qualified Career and Technical Education with an emphasis in Technology Education applicant, the recipient must be an undergraduate majoring in one of the technology-related majors offered by the School of Technology, accepted to Eastern Illinois University who plans to pursue a career in technical education (e.g. high schools, vocational centers, community colleges, universities).
3. The recipient must be a student in good academic standing at Eastern Illinois University.
4. The financial need of the candidate(s) shall be a criterion to the extent determined by the committee.
5. Other criteria shall include personal qualities and participation in departmental activities.
6. The recipient may be eligible to apply for the award again provided he/she continues to meet criteria.
This award is announced in the Spring and disbursed in the Fall.