Africana Studies Alumni Annual Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient must be a full-time student minoring in Africana Studies accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient(s) shall have completed at least 15 hours of Africana Studies course work and maintain an overall GPA of at least 3.00.
3. Financial need is a consideration.
4. The recipient(s) are not eligible to receive the award again even if the individual meets the criteria stated herein.
This award is announced in the Fall and disbursed in the Spring.
- CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences - Africana, College of Arts and Humanities, University - General