E. Warner/L. Durham Presidential Award in Environmental Biology
The following criteria must be met:
1. The award recipient shall be a Junior or Senior majoring in the field of Biological Sciences with Environmental Biology option.
2. The recipient must show outstanding scholastic achievement, with a minimum of a “B” average
3. The recipient shall be a person of outstanding character whose actions and conduct reflect with credit upon EIU.
4. Financial need IS a consideration, but only after the number of recipients is reduced to three.
This award shall be announced and disbursed in the Spring semester.
- Biological Sciences, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your interest in environmental biology.