Stephen Jay Gould Award
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient must be a full-time student and enrolled in good standing at Eastern Illinois University both at the time the award is conferred and when the award is paid.
2. The recipient must have written a paper on evolution following the guidelines that were published for that year’s Award.
3. Papers must be the efforts of a single author and that individual can only submit one paper per award year.
4. The recipient must have also tendered a letter of nomination from an EIU faculty member who supports the quality of the recipient’s paper.
5. The recipient must be present at the award ceremony to receive the award.
This award is to be announced and Awarded in the Spring semester.
- Stephen Jay Gould Award
- Biological Sciences, University - General