Doug DiBianco Pride Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time student accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient(s) must be a member of the EIU Pride.
3. Financial need is a consideration.
4. The recipient(s) must have a minimum of a 3.00 GPA.
5. The recipient(s) shall be a sophomore, junior, or senior.
6. Recipient(s) may be eligible to receive the award again provided he/she continues to meet the criteria state above.
This award is announced in the Spring and disbursed in the Fall.