Christopher E. Tredennick Memorial Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time student accepted to Eastern Illinois University majoring in Family and Consumer Sciences studying
2. Must be in good academic standing.
3. Financial need is not a consideration.
4. The recipient(s) may apply and receive the scholarship one additional time provided he/she continues to meet all the criteria herein.
5. The award shall be announced in the Fall semester and paid in the Spring semester.
4. Recipient(s) shall be eligible to apply for, and receive, the award one additional time provided she/he continues to meet the criteria
stated above since first receiving the award.
- Christopher E. Tredennick Memorial Scholarship
- School of Business, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you studying Family and Consumer Sciences with a concentration of Hospitality Management?
- Have you received this award more than once prior to this application?