Lauren Leffler Memorial Scholarship
The following Criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be an undergraduate student majoring in Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly Family and Consumer Sciences: Dietetics Option) accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. Preference shall be given to a student with a Nutrition and Dietetics major (formerly Family and Consumer Sciences: Dietetics Option).
3. The recipient(s) must maintain an overall GPA of at least 2.75.
4. A brief statement must be included regarding the applicant’s campus and community involvement.
5. Financial need is a consideration.
6. Recipient(s) are eligible to apply for the award again provided he/she continues to meet the criteria stated herein.
This award shall be announced in the Fall and paid in the Fall semester.
- Nutrition and Dietetics, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay describing your campus and community involvement.