Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
The following is the criteria:
1. The recipient must be admitted to Eastern Illinois University at the time of the scholarship application.
2. Please submit a current college transcript with the scholarship application.
3. The recipient must be entering from a two-year community or private college.
4. Have an Associate Degree prior to the Fall Semester of entrance.
5. Have a cumulative 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 grading scale.
6. Please submit an essay on: if money were no object, what would your ultimate career goal, and why?
7. Two letters of recommendations will be required. The first one must be the Phi Theta Kappa Advisor, and the additional letter of
recommendation may be from any college faculty, staff, or academic professional. The recommendations must state why the applicant
is a worthy candidate based on their professionalism, dedication to their field of study, academic integrity, organizational skills and/or
ability to succeed.
Award announced in the spring and awarded in the fall.